Clean, efficient, free hot water from the sun
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems are designed to deliver superior solar efficiency with a choice of electric or gas boosting for year round 24 hour a day hot water and the peace of mind of a Seven Year Warranty. The result? Savings up to 80% plus on your annual hot water energy costs.
One of the soundest financial investments you’ll ever make, a Leda Solar Hot Water System will pay for itself while reducing your dependence on traditional, more expensive, gas and electricity. And the savings on running costs keep flowing year after year.
Leda’s slimline black anodised aluminium roof panels and separate ground mounted storage tanks make Solar Hot Water an attractive and valuable addition to your home that eliminates the unsightly roof tanks often associated with Solar.
Engineered to combine thermal efficiency with easy installation, Leda Hot Water Storage Tanks come in 270 litre, 340 litre and 450 litre capacities catering perfectly for every family, small or large. Tanks feature extra thick 3mm wall combined with a solid vitreous enamel lining to prevent corrosion and ensure longevity.
Leda Solar Hot Water. Saving energy, money and the environment.
Hot water than doesn’t cost the earth
At Leda, we’re committed to a sustainable, low energy future.
By simply changing your old electric storage system to a Leda Solar Hot Water System, you will slash your consumption of greenhouse gas-producing fossil fuels, reduce your household CO2 output by 2 tonnes or more and save 80% plus on your hot water bills.
Highly efficient and environmentally-friendly.
Just as your electricity usage is directly linked to your electricity bill, so too your energy efficiency is directly linked to your carbon footprint.
How much CO2 your household produces varies considerably with the size and type of house, number of occupants, the energy efficiency of your appliances, how much you try to minimize energy usage, and how electricity is produced by your electricity provider (coal is the major source in most states).
The average household uses approximately 8,000 kWh of electricity a year, producing approximately 8 tonnes of CO2. With a electric hot water system typically accounting for more than one third of household energy use, you could cut your electricity bills by 25% or more – and reduce your CO2 emissions by 2 tonnes – just by switching to solar hot water.
Leda Solar Hot Water is one of the most cost effective and energy efficient hot water solutions available.
One of the most efficient hot water systems ever made
All solar hot water companies claim their solar systems are efficient. But are they really, and how do you know?
The only really unbiased way to assess efficiency is to compare the number of STCs (Small-Scale Technology Certificates) Australia’s Clean Energy Regulator awards to each system.
Leda Solar Hot Water Systems receive some of the highest STCs of any solar system due to their energy efficiency. The number of STCs varies with the climate zone (see map).
STCs and possible other Government rebates make Leda Solar one of the most efficient, and cost effective, hot water systems available in Australia today.
- Low cost, reliable hot water 24 hours a day
- Industry leading efficiency and performance
- Long service life backed by long life, peace of mind warranties
- Optimum STCs deliver unrivalled value for money
- Designed to provide superior solar hot water performance
- Attractive slim line design solar collectors
- All components certified to Australian standards
- Solar Collectors
– Light weight roof panels eliminate need for roof structure reinforcement
– 11 copper risers in each collector maximises heat exchange
– Aluminium frames and coating for long performance life
– European designed and manufactured to ISO9001 International standards
– Copper tubes and plates for maximum heat transfer
– Ultrasonically welded fins
– Range of tanks to suit every household: 270 litre, 340 litre and 450 litre
– Available with electric or gas (natural or LPG) boost
– Stylish “one sided” installation – less unattractive pipes to look at
– Versatile installation, right or left handed install
– Sacrificial anode for extended tank life
– LPG & Natural gas models available (gas boosted solar only)
– Japanese designed & manufactured gas booster – reliability you can trust