SoundBoard™ is high density plasterboard that has been specifically designed to greatly reduce unwanted noises that can be heard from one room to another through walls and ceilings.
This provides a quieter, stress free living environment as it aids to eliminate or greatly reduce noise travelling between rooms.
- Provides a quieter, stress free living environment
- Eliminates or greatly reduces unwanted noise travelling between rooms
- Higher density core than standard plasterboard
- Ideal for upgrading the acoustic performance of existing walls or ceilings
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Installation and handling similar to standard board
- Recessed edges to provide a continuous surface once flushed
- Can be easily applied to timber or light-steel framing or masonry
|Thickness mm||Width mm||3000||3600||4200||4800|
Please note: BGC Plasterboard ensures that the range of stock sheet sizes listed are available, however variations may occur in some states.