BGC Nuline™ Plus is a weatherboard-style cladding system.
With its perfect join and a seductive look that echoes real timber, Nuline™ Plus is the natural evolution of the ever-popular Nuline™ Weatherboard.
The Nuline™ Plus tongue-&-groove fitting will deliver seamlessly consistent joins throughout your project. With its slight bevel on the rear of the plank allowing a 25mm bearing face on the stud, you’ll find fixing and nailing exceptionally easy.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
What’s good about the Nuline™ Plus weatherboard exterior cladding system:
- Extend your options with 2 different profiles: square & bullnose
- Factory sealed, ready for painting
- Quick, simple installation: manual nailing, gun nailing or screw fixing
- Highly durable: no rot or decay
- Complies with BAL40 as required in AS3959:2009 – Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas