High-density BGC Compressed Fibre Cement Sheeting is a superlative substrate for interior floors in framed-construction wet areas.
Fine for upper stories and transportable buildings, it’s equally suited for use in the cladding of exterior decks.
BGC Compressed Fibre Cement sheeting is manufactured from Portland cement, finely-ground silica, cellulose fibres and water. After forming, we compress the sheeting to high density, then cure it in a high-pressure steam autoclave for an exceptionally durable, fit-for-purpose product.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
What’s good about Compressed Fibre Cement sheeting:
- Immune to permanent water damage
- Impact-resistant and immune to termite attacks
- Highly durable and dimensionally stable
- Suitable for wet areas and for cladding external decking
- Non-combustible and easy to work